TERMS OF ALL SALES
- PLEASE NOTE: BY TICKING THE TERMS & CONDITIONS BOX AT CHECKOUT YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE HELD TO THESE TERMS. PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ CAREFULLY!
- If we do not have availability of your order we will place it on back order and delivery will take place on arrival of new stock. This will be indicated in green (Available on backorder). Please check on each item for delivery information.
- If an item is to be returned you need to have all the original packing, labels, sanitary stickers, ect. All items must be clean, unworn, unwashed, unused. Customers wishing to exchange merchandise must contact OPARI within 7 days of receiving the parcel. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
- Returned items much reach us within maximum 10 days after date item was received by customer. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable and delivery will be charged for delivery of exchanged item
- If you have received an incorrect order or faulty garment, shipping charges will be refunded. Please note if the customer wears their received incorrect order or faulty garment this voids exchange.
- All effort is made to produce items exactly as depicted in the pictures, however the photos vs item received may vary slightly in colour/stitching or look due to the handmade nature of the items. If you are unsure about your item, please contact email@example.com before placing of order.
- No returns granted on any intimate wear items such as underwear/swimwear/shape-wear & earrings.
- Our returns and exchanges policies do not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of use by you or from wear and tear. Please inspect item when received to ensure all stitching/clips/buckles etc is in order.
- No guarantee on heel tips and diamantes of shoes & embellished garments.
ON SALE ITEMS
- When an item is purchased ON SALE (Discounted price), no returns/exchanges/refunds allowed!
- Please ensure that you are sure about your size (follow our size guides at each item description) as we will not exchange items due to incorrect size chosen
- No backorders allowed on Sale Items
- No discount coupons allowed on sale items
- In the unlikely case you receive a product that you’re not happy with, please complete our Returns/Exchange (on homepage) within 7 days of receiving the item so that we can arrange for a credit or refund. We will however need you to return the item to us within 10 days after receiving your item via courier before we can arrange it (We can arrange for a courier collection for you and quote you on this at the time that you contact firstname.lastname@example.org). Once we receive the item, we’ll email you confirmation of approved return. This credit note/refund will not include your original shipping cost. If the problem was caused by reasons other than material quality, assembly process, incorrect usage or care of the product (not following the prescribed wash care instructions) the original product will be returned to you at extra cost.
- Please note that refunds can take up to 7 working days to be administered after receipt of your returned parcel.
- Please note that NO RETURNS or REFUNDS are allowed on custom wedding dresses/any custom items. Please read the terms of each item under its description. By ordering your custom item you automatically accept these terms.
- No custom changes to dress designs allowed as this might alter the look of the dress to such an extend that the desired effect of dress is not achieved as in advertised pictures.
- Regrettably we cannot accept returns or exchanges on international orders or any ‘sale’, discounted or promotional items.
- No cancellation of backordered items allowed before item is received, if you want to return/exchange your item (once received) you are welcome to log a return request online. Please ensure that you are aware of delivery time as our back orders take +/- 2-4 weeks to be delivered but can have unexpected delays in some cases. If you have a deadline, please ensure to contact customer service to enquire before items is ordered,
- An admin fee of R150 will be charged for paid and cancelled orders (before delivery) for in stock items.
- OPARI reserves the right to change pricing/info with no prior notification.
- Free Shipping Promos applies to South African Addresses only
- OPARI.CO.ZA makes no warranty in respect of any product, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability, quality, compliance with description and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Such returns are at all times governed by the provisions of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act (ECT Act)
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provider provides certain information at the Website. Content currently or anticipated to be displayed at this Website is provided by Provider, its affiliates and/or subsidiary, or any other third party owners of such content. All such proprietary works, and the compilation of the proprietary works, are copyright the Provider, its affiliates or subsidiary, or any other third party owner of such rights (“the Owners”), and is protected by South African and international copyright laws. The Providers reserve the right to make any changes to the Website, the Content, or to products and/or services offered through the Website at any times and without notice. All rights in and to the Content is reserved and retained by the Owners. Except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, the User is not granted a license or any other right including without limitation under Copyright, Trademark, Patent or other Intellectual Property Rights in or to the Content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Website and all Content on the Website, including any current or future offer of products or services, are provided on an “as is” basis, and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Owners make no warranty or representation as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the Content. Neither Provider nor any holding company, affiliate or subsidiary of Provider, shall be held responsible for any direct or indirect special, consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred, related to the use of, or the inability to access or use the Content or the Website or any functionality thereof, or of any linked website, even if Provider is expressly advised thereof.
PRIVACY: CASUAL SURFING
The User may visit the Website without providing any personal information. The Website servers will in such instances collect the IP address of the User computer, but not the email address or any other distinguishing information. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent at the Website, pages viewed, etc. Provider uses this information to determine use of the Website, and to improve Content thereon. Provider assumes no obligation to protect this information, and may copy, distribute or otherwise use such information without limitation.
CHOICE OF LAW
This Website is controlled, operated and administered by Provider from its offices within the Republic of South Africa. Access to the Website from territories or countries where the Content or purchase of the products sold on the Website is illegal is prohibited. The User may not use this Website in violation of South African export laws and regulations. If the User accesses this Website from locations outside of South Africa, that User is responsible for compliance with all local laws. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the User consents to the jurisdiction of the Witwatersrand High Court in the event of any dispute. If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of these Terms and Conditions, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Provider and the User with regard to the use of the Content and this Website.
ONLINE PAYMENT – PAYFAST PAYMENT GATEWAY
All online credit card payments are processed by the PAYFAST ONLINE GATEWAY. Security & Fraud Prevention info can be viewed at PAYFAST FRAUD & SECURITY
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
Provider reserves the rights to change, modify, add or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.