- All original delivery charges are non-refundable.
- All returned item(s) must be in its brand new original condition, original packaging and with the original tags and tickets attached.
- Item(s) which show signs of wear and/or being worn before will not be eligible for returns or exchanges
- .PLEASE NOTE NO RETURNS, REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE ALLOWED FOR ANY SALE ITEMS!
- No guarantee on heel tips and diamantes.
- If we do not have availability of your order we will place it on back order and delivery will take place on arrival of new stock. Information will be given to client in this regard.
- In the event of an item purchased on backorder gets cancelled by client, only 50% of item will be refunded due to order placed at supplier specifically for item ordered.
- OPARI reserves all rights to inspect the condition of the item(s) before processing any returns or exchanges. You shall bear the delivery and handling charges of returning any return or exchange request item(s) to you. OPARI.CO.ZA decisions on returns and exchanges are final.
- All sale item(s) are non-returnable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable unless otherwise stated
- If an item is to be returned you need to have all the original packing, labels, sanitary stickers, ect. All items must be clean, unworn, unwashed, unused. Customers wishing to exchange merchandise must contact OPARI within 7 days of receiving the parcel. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. If you have received an incorrect order or faulty garment, everyone makes mistakes, shipping charges will be refunded. Please note if the customer wears their received incorrect order or faulty garment this voids exchange.The pictures of the products may vary slightly in color or look. OPARI will not grant refunds or returns if customer feels the product does not look exactly like that in the picture.
- Our returns and exchanges policies do not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of use by you or wear and tear.
- It also does not cover products used in a manner or for a purpose not reasonably contemplated by OPARI.CO.ZA, or previously modified in a manner not authorised by OPARI.CO.ZA.
- OPARI.CO.ZA makes no warranty in respect of any product, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability, quality, compliance with description and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Such returns are at all times governed by the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act of South Africa.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provider provides certain information at the Website. Content currently or anticipated to be displayed at this Website is provided by Provider, its affiliates and/or subsidiary, or any other third party owners of such content. All such proprietary works, and the compilation of the proprietary works, are copyright the Provider, its affiliates or subsidiary, or any other third party owner of such rights (“the Owners”), and is protected by South African and international copyright laws. The Providers reserve the right to make any changes to the Website, the Content, or to products and/or services offered through the Website at any times and without notice. All rights in and to the Content is reserved and retained by the Owners. Except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, the User is not granted a license or any other right including without limitation under Copyright, Trademark, Patent or other Intellectual Property Rights in or to the Content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Website and all Content on the Website, including any current or future offer of products or services, are provided on an “as is” basis, and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Owners make no warranty or representation as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the Content. Neither Provider nor any holding company, affiliate or subsidiary of Provider, shall be held responsible for any direct or indirect special, consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred, related to the use of, or the inability to access or use the Content or the Website or any functionality thereof, or of any linked website, even if Provider is expressly advised thereof.
PRIVACY: CASUAL SURFING
The User may visit the Website without providing any personal information. The Website servers will in such instances collect the IP address of the User computer, but not the email address or any other distinguishing information. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent at the Website, pages viewed, etc. Provider uses this information to determine use of the Website, and to improve Content thereon. Provider assumes no obligation to protect this information, and may copy, distribute or otherwise use such information without limitation.
CHOICE OF LAW
This Website is controlled, operated and administered by Provider from its offices within the Republic of South Africa. Access to the Website from territories or countries where the Content or purchase of the products sold on the Website is illegal is prohibited. The User may not use this Website in violation of South African export laws and regulations. If the User accesses this Website from locations outside of South Africa, that User is responsible for compliance with all local laws. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the User consents to the jurisdiction of the Witwatersrand High Court in the event of any dispute. If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of these Terms and Conditions, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Provider and the User with regard to the use of the Content and this Website.
ONLINE PAYMENT – PAYFAST PAYMENT GATEWAY
All online credit card payments are processed by the PAYFAST ONLINE GATEWAY. Security & Fraud Prevention info can be viewed at PAYFAST FRAUD & SECURITY
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
Provider reserves the rights to change, modify, add or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.